CSE announced today that the following clients have officially become part of national and local network teams as both fulltime anchors and contributors. As previous contributors to several properties they all will continue to report segments, event coverage and be expert contributors across multiple disciplines and platforms including CNN, ABC News and ESPN.
- Stephanie Ramos joins ABC News as a multi-media Journalist based in Washington DC. Ramos was previously a reporter/anchor in Kansas City.
- Coy Wire joined CNN as a sports anchor and commentator.
- Don Riddell joins as a client and has resigned a multi year extension with CNN International.
- Jason Sobel joined ESPN as a senior golf reporter. He was previously at Golf Channel.
- Marianne Rafferty joins KFOR in Oklahoma City as a 4, 5 and 6 pm Anchor. This is a welcome home for Marianne who previously worked in Oklahoma City before joining Fox News Channel as a correspondent and anchor.
- Jessica McMaster joins KSHB in Kansas City as an Investigative Reporter. She was a reporter at WXMI in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Yoojin Cho joins TWC in Charlotte as a reporter. Previously Cho was a reporter for WWLP in Springfield, Mass.
- Claire Brandon joined TWC Austin as a sports anchor/reporter.
- Matt Peterson joined KARK/KLRT in Little Rock, ARK as a meteorologist.
In 1986, CSE brought new thinking to the world of sports representation and marketing and built a business on client trust and loyalty. Now, almost three decades later, in an ever-changing digital world, we continue to help clients think differently and be innovative in their businesses. In working with brands such as AFLAC, AGCO, Anheuser-Busch, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Kellogg’s, NBC Sports and Southern Company, we help brands engage with consumers through an integrated and holistic approach including digital, advertising, talent management, strategic sponsorships, media content, experiential marketing, analytics, public relations, social media campaigns and more.
Connect with CSE